YOUR CAREER WITH ITALIAN WINE BRANDS
We welcome curiosity, positive ambition, competence and intuition.
We welcome those who know how to look further and higher, who see challenges as opportunities and failures as indispensable lessons. Those who love wine as a culture and as a means of expressing it. Those who know how to work, share, measure themselves against their passions and make them available to everyone.
If you recognise yourself here, you’re welcome too.
Key Account Manager
Italian Wine Brands S.p.A. (IWB), a publicly listed company and Italian leader in the wine sector, is looking for an experienced Key Account Manager.
Our Mission Statement
To create and develop brands valued by customers for their quality and reputation. To distribute them on a global scale through all sales channels.
We are looking for an experienced Key Account Manager to oversee the company’s relations with its most important customers. Specifically, the individual will be responsible for:
- Developing customer relationships
- Understanding customer needs and providing solutions
- Acquiring new customers
- Increasing sales and margins
- Ensuring the correct positioning of products
- Supervising the correct delivery of products to customers
- Developing new products in collaboration with the marketing department
- Responding to customer complaints
- Creating activity reports
- Overcoming obstacles: determination!
- Analytical skills
- Listening skills
- Excellent communication and team-working skills
- Flexibility in finding solutions
- Persuasive skills
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Empathy and consistency
The ideal candidate will become a key contact person for customers and will therefore have to become expert on IWB’s products and competitors, as well as being up-to-date on market trends.
What we offer
- The opportunity to work as part of a growing and forward-looking team
- Career opportunities in an expanding international organisation
- State-of-the-art operational and IT tools
- Opportunities to work in various countries
- Fixed remuneration plus incentives
- Company car
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Account Manager & Business Development
La persona ricercata ha una spiccata attitudine commerciale ed avrà il compito di incrementare le vendite presso i nostri clienti europei della GDO, con una costante attività di supporto e comunicazione con gli stessi. Il candidato avrà la completa gestione della relazione commerciale, risponderà gerarchicamente all’amministratore delegato.
Back Office Sales
L’operatore di back office ha un compito importantissimo all’interno della nostra struttura commerciale, perché è il motore operativo del business. Si interfaccia con gli account managers e con la produzione, fa in modo che il flusso dei prodotti arrivi ai clienti nei tempi e nei modi concordati. E’ di supporto al cliente per qualsiasi informazione e risolve a quest’ultimo ogni problema.
La persona ricercata lavorerà a diretto contatto con il responsabile amministrativo, affiancandolo nella gestione contabile della società. La società utilizza il gestionale Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
Apply now and join us
"*" indicates required fields